JOIN THE NETWORK
ENOS is seeking new members from across Europe to join the network and develop a stronger voice for outdoor sports, the natural environment and all the benefits that they provide to societies across Europe.
WHY TAKE PART
- Be part of a network of expertise, which contributes to the development of outdoor sports at a strategic level
- Share developments and ideas with European partners
- Support the protection of our natural areas of mountains, forests, parks and water
- Build connections to support opportunities for pan European funding
- Promote your organization across Europe through our website, events and publications
- Develop your expertise by working with other outdoor sports enthusiasts in a European context
- Increase your knowledge and learning through ENOS publications and information
HOW TO JOIN
How to become a member of ENOS ?
- Sign the ENOS European Charter for Outdoor Sports
- Download the membership form, complete it and send it to ENOS
- By paying your membership fee you will become an official member
Active members have:
- a national or international remit for one or more outdoor sports or,
- a role in developing a form or a number of forms of outdoor sports or,
- a role in the training of leaders, instructors and/or coaches in outdoor sports,
Membership fees range from 100€ for a regional NGO to 500€ for a national government agency.
National Government Department or Agency (Membership Fee – 500€)
Regional Government Department or Agency (Membership Fee – 200€)
Local Government Department or Agency (Membership Fee – 100€)
National or International Federation of Sport (Membership Fee – 100€)
Educational Establishment (Membership Fee – 100€)
Research centre/institute (Membership Fee – 100€)
Other NGO (Membership Fee – 100€)
Large company (turnover > €1 Million) (Membership Fee – 500€)
Medium Company (turnover 250K – €1 Million) (Membership Fee – 200€)
Small Company (turnover < 250K) (Membership Fee – 100€)
Associate membership shall be open to any organisation within Europe that has:
- an involvement in the Euro’Meet OR
- an interest in the development, management or impact of outdoor sports
Membership fee is 50€ !
The ENOS Charter
We will promote all aspects of outdoor sports that is fully inclusive for all types of participants.
Physical and mental health
We recognise and promote the evidence that outdoor sports have a positive effect on the physical and mental health of participants and effectively contribute to EU targets for Health Enhancing Physical Activity (HEPA)
Education and socialization
We recognise and promote the value of outdoor sports for education and social development, especially for young people.
Environmental awareness and conservation
We believe that outdoor sports must respect the environment to ensure sustainability and that outdoor sports can raise awareness of environmental issues.
Safety of participants
We believe in the importance of training, qualification and independent accreditation in outdoor sports to ensure the safety of practitioners, especially the youngest and least experienced.
Employment and impact on the local and global economy
We believe that outdoor sports can support economic and business development for territories and contribute to sustainable job creation.
Tourism and culture
We believe that the strategic development of tourism from outdoor sports creates opportunities to discover and value the natural sites of European member states.
Access to areas and sites
We believe that natural areas should be accessible for sustainable and responsible activities but that at times appropriate regulations and limitations may be considered in collaboration with all parties involved.
Professional mobility in the European Union
We believe in the mobility of outdoor sports professionals and the exchange of good practice.
Innovation and social inclusion
We believe that outdoor sports contribute to European citizenship and encourage social and cultural cohesion. Innovation is important to meet the needs of present and future generations.